|Job Title||CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant|
Sign-on Bonus Available!
At Buena Vista Care Center we have worked with countless families to facilitate the care experience for their loved ones. Choosing where your loved one receives care while they are healing is a deeply personal decision. That's why we keep the communication lines open and encourage participation throughout the recovery process. Creating a healing environment is why we come to work every day. Our staff are highly trained, professional, and dedicated to each and every resident.
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) provide each resident with routine daily nursing care with care compassion and respect. This care is also in accordance with the resident’s assessment plan and with current federal, state and local standards and regulations.
Our CNA’s are empowered to “do the right thing”, make sound independent decisions as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness to assist residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously …. Maintaining confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is critical.
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate number
- Prefer 1 year work experience and computer experience, however, it’s not necessary. We provide on the job training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language