|Job Title||RN - Registered Nurse*|
|Location||Anaheim,CA*||*Position is based out of Anaheim, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Weekends|
We are looking for a Part Time RNs evenings 3pm - 11pm and nights 11pm - 7am.
At Buena Vista Care Center we have worked with countless families to facilitate the care experience for their loved ones. Choosing where your loved one receives care while they are healing is a deeply personal decision. That's why we keep the communication lines open and encourage participation throughout the recovery process. Creating a healing environment is why we come to work every day. Our staff are highly trained, professional, and dedicated to each and every resident.
We are looking for RNs who are passionate about their work and their community.
Our Registered Nurses treat each resident with the same kindness, dignity and respect that they would treat their family members. Kindness includes having a positive, empathetic and calm attitude, being courteous to families and visitors. Dignity includes calling the residents by their name, monitor fall risks, communicating clearly, empathetically, and effectively. Respect includes knocking before entering, doing the right thing and being patient while treating difficult residents during difficult situations.
Our RNs make sound independent decisions, partner with Doctors and value a cooperative team culture.
Most days will include these essentials…
- Create a Resident Care Plan and assist with Admissions
- Providing best practices nursing including making rounds with Doctors, starting IVs,
- Ensuring that all nursing care including administering medicines, vital signs, wound dressing are all provided in privacy
- Excellent communication practices including listening, reporting changes and addressing any concerns
- Performing accurate and detailed charting of resident progress notes
- As a leader, you will assist in supervising CNAs and LVNs, report any resident changes and occupational exposures to Managers, abide by ALL policies
The minimum RN requirements include …
- Valid RN license plus a Nursing Degree
- Valid CPR and BLS card
- 1 year of skilled nursing experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language